Cuvée des Gentlemen: lobster with lime and hazelnut crust
To taste our exceptional Cuvée des Gentlemen, we have concocted a tasty and gastronomic recipe: lobster with lime and hazelnut crust. Prepare your taste buds to be amazed!
Incredibly surprising, our Cuvée des Gentlemen will reveal all its aromas with our lobster with lime and hazelnut crust recipe. Follow our sweet tips to make this delicious recipe, you can also download it by clicking here.
Serves 4 people:
2 large or 4 smaller lobsters, cooked and sliced lengthways
6 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 small shallot, very finely chopped
1 lime, juice and finely grated zest
A good splash of tabasco
A good splash of Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped 100g breadcrumbs
40g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
Sea salt and black pepper
- Remove the meat from the lobster and roughly chop, then stir together with the mayonnaise, shallot, lime juice, zest, tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
- Season generously with sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste. Add a splash more lime, tabasco or Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- Carefully stuff the lobster shells with the mixture, taking care not to pack the mixture too densely.
- Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat then place the stuffed lobster shells on an oven tray.
- Sprinkle each lobster with breadcrumbs and hazelnuts and top with small cubes of butter,spread over the surface.
- Place under the grill until the crust is golden brown and crisp then serve immediately.